Large or small, each one of our offices is designed to inspire innovation, big ideas, and make it count.
Find openings available now
- Must have experience in marketing / business development or client generation in web application services from the international market
- Able to converse clearly and concisely over the phone
- Proactive, dedicated and self-motivated attitude
- Appears confident and assertive, but not aggressive in all internal/external dealings. Ability to work on own initiative
- Should be target oriented and should be able to meet the targets well in time
- A clear demonstration of an interest in digital internet technologies
- Should be able to manage a team and deliver results
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for research & generating quality leads for web development by outbound calls, emails, creating required documents
- Follow-up with generated leads
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, evaluating its fit with the company vision, negotiating and closing deals
- Need to explore more vendors
- Achieve the assigned Sales target by acquisition, retention & renewal
- An input into the sales strategy - You will constantly keep upgrading your business development techniques
- Client interaction and communication
- A Business analyst who can act as a bridge between the client and the company management and support our business development team to grow the business
- Business analyst’s primary role is to identify business requirements and convert them into a solution by figuring out why users need a new application and then defining the user, functional, and non-functional requirements that teams can use to evaluate, plan, design, and build a product
- Business analyst is a member of a product development team who analyzes the business domain, documents its processes and systems, outlines business requirements, and matches a software business model with the software being built
- Business analysts can take charge of client relationships and projects that will make the organization more profitable
- Business analysts can work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes
- Develop comprehensive E2E test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
Job Description / Desired Candidate Profile
- Good level of experience in design tools - Photoshop and illustrator
- Expertise in prototyping tool - Figma / Adobe XD
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, SCSS and jQuery
- Good knowledge in responsive design / Bootstrap
- Experience in Zeplin / Invision
- Experience in creating themes / templates for CMS & Ecommerce platforms, like WordPress, Drupal, Magento etc
- Knowledge in react and angular templating
- Good understanding of version control such as GIT
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work on full-stack development
- Write code, create documentation on code and unit testing with unit test code
Who can apply:
- Candidates are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Candidates are available for duration of 3 months
- Candidates have relevant skills and interests
- Enthusiastic candidates with a strong interest in web development
- The candidates must have good communication and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to programming in any programming language is a must
- Should be a pass out in 2019, 2020, or 2021 only
- Should have secured equal to 50% or more in degree
- Should have a laptop for doing the internship
- Candidates with good analytical skills and aptitude
Roles and Responsibilities
- IT asset installation and maintenance (server, laptop, hardware and software including MS Office)
- Handle internal system & hardware calls
- Managing email facilities
- Backup and restoration
- Should have work experience in desktop support & network troubleshooting & hand-on MS -Excel
- Work experience in both Windows and Linux OS
- Troubleshoot desktop and network related issues, IT assets data updation
- Troubleshooting Windows client operating systems
- Ensure enforcement of desktop compliances as per company's policy
- Support in activities for desktop replacement planning and execution
- Evaluate and recommend hardware, firmware, drivers updates
- Asset management
- Manage and maintain records of all IT assets
- Responsible for up-to-date asset information
- Manage hardware disposals
- Systems, servers troubleshooting/maintenance
- Analyze requirements, functional specifications and create detailed level test cases.
- Collaborate with QA Lead to implement effective strategies and test plans.
- Ability to identify a set of test cases that will be a good fit for automation and scope out automation coverage for a particular project.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environments focusing on mobile development, automation, and quality aspects.
- Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed
- Develop/build test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reusability for regression
- Design, build and execute automated tests
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding standards
- Create a weekly plan and weekly reports
- Follow Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Must have strong knowledge of the programming language (Java).
- Must have worked on Selenium automation scripts and able to establish an automation framework
- Must have experience in Maven, Jenkins, TestNG
- Strong knowledge of java collections
- Must have strong knowledge in oops concept
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver
- Experience of Appium is preferred.
- Should have worked in Mobile and Web application testing
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, and databases.
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Knowledge of the BDD framework or cucumber framework.
- Knowledge of API Testing tools such as SoapUI, Postman.
- Must have hands on experience with Kotlin in at least one project
- Should have MVVM architecture exposure
- Should have worked in at least one end-to end Mobile app development life cycle
- Candidate with good verbal and written communication skills
- Good to have Exposure to Room DB
- Good to have Exposure in Jetpack components