Large or small, each one of our offices is designed to inspire innovation, big ideas, and make it count.
Find openings available now
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Angular or React with Redux
- Experience working in NodeJS with Express
- Experience with PHP development using any one of its framework will be considered as a value-added
- Experience working with SQL or NoSQL databases, the ability to write efficient queries and benchmark/profile them
- Experience in RESTful API development
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Experience with testing frameworks like Karma, mocha, or jest
- Experience with Git version control
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Strong attention to design detail (UI/UX).
- Strong Knowledge on both manual and automation testing.
- Strong Knowledge on Core Java.
- Knowledge in Preparation/review of test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge in use of defect tracking tools.
- Knowledge on Selenium based testing using frameworks like Hybrid, Keyword Driven, Data Driven, TestNG etc.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Knowledge in Jenkins and Jira.
- Experience in design tools - Photoshop and illustrator
- Experience in prototyping tool - Figma / Adobe XD
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, SCSS and jQuery
- Knowledge in Responsive design / Bootstrap
- Experience in Zeplin / invision
- Experience in creating themes / templates for CMS & Ecommerce platforms, like WordPress, Drupal, Magento etc
- Knowledge in React and Angular templating
- Good understanding of Version Control such as GIT
- 2-5 years of experience with thorough understanding of React.js, React hooks and its core principles
- Hands-on experience with Typescript, TSLint
- Must have experience with RESTful API integration
- Experience with Redux with saga and following good coding standard
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript, ESLint
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, oAuth will be an added advantage
- Added advantage if you have experience on Firebase and Push Notifications
- Node.js knowledge is a plus
- Exposure to CI/CD would be an added advantage
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github.
- Must have experience in Marketing / Business Development or Client generation in Web application services from the international market.
- Able to converse clearly and concisely over the phone.
- Proactive, dedicated, and self-motivated attitude.
- Appears confident and assertive, but not aggressive in all internal/external dealings.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Should be target-oriented and should be able to meet the targets well in time.
- A clear demonstration of an interest in Digital Internet technologies.
- Should be able to manage a team and deliver results
- Responsible for Research & Generating Quality Leads for Web development by Outbound calls, Emails, creating required documents.
- Follow-up with Generated Leads.
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, evaluating its fit with the company vision, negotiating and closing deals.
- Need to explore more Vendors.
- Achieve the assigned Sales target by Acquisition, Retention & Renewal.
- Input into the sales strategy - You will constantly keep upgrading your business development techniques.
- Client Interaction and Communication.
- Must have hands on experience with Kotlin in at least one project
- Should have MVVM architecture exposure
- Should have worked in at least one end-to end Mobile app development life cycle
- Candidate with good verbal and written communication skills
- Good to have Exposure to Room DB
- Good to have Exposure in Jetpack components